Sunday, August 17, 2008

Midnight swim...

Ok, not quite midnight, but by mom's watch, it was close enough.

Brandon had to spend a day in Olympia this week. He hates those days.
Get up early, drive, fly, drive, sit, drive, fly, drive and then get home late.

We were all still up when he got home (he wasn't as late as he sometimes
is when he has to go to Olympia). We fed him a little dinner, and the
next thing I knew, everyone was streaking through the house in their
swimming suits, heading outside with dad!



Of course I have images of chlorinated kids coming in, dripping wet and
trying to get them to bed when they are done swimming...but none of them
worried abt that. They all enjoyed a fun, uncharacteristic late-night-swim
with dad!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I don't like changes to my schedule. I'm glad you're able to go with the flow!