Believe me! We've tried it! Holy Family Smack-Down's Batman!
So today I'm enjoying the cuteness that is my daughter - and in the back of my mind I know that one day I will hate that I let her do this!! *sigh*
Luckily, we truly adore our dentist - somehow that makes it easier to pay for our mistakes!!
6 comments:
Oh Shilea, she is so precious. Melts my heart looking at her picture. Hopefully she wont' be come to addicted to it.
Ohhh she is adorable! Melody is a thumbsucker too and there wasn't a THING we could do about it!
Yup. Absolutely cute! And just look at the bright side, the child isn't a thumb sucker... she's self-reliant! :)
Awwww...she is SO cute!! But I also completely understand! We had two pacifier babies and one thumb sucker. J and his thumb sucking was definitely the most difficult of the 3, but he absolutely refused a pacifer and you can't really take their thumb away from them, so what are you gonna do? LOL So just enjoy the cuteness that she is right now, thumb sucking or not :)
I always wished my babies would suck their thumbs so I wouldn't have to go looking for a binky in the middle of the night - but I would imagine that luxury comes back to bite you in the end. It's so darn cute though!
OMGosh she is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
*sniff*
Post a Comment