Thursday, August 07, 2008

Court of Honor

So I have discovered the downside to being the Committee Chairman for my sons' Scout Troop - we don't get any "proud mommy" pictures! Brandon was stuck juggling the camera, the baby, the two year old - and a few other tasks last night while I was doing the scout things I had to do. I'm very glad he was able to get these - I think I'm going to impliment a "pause and pose" portion of the Court of Honor so parents can get a good shot of their kiddos...(really it's just so I can get a good picture...if others benefit too, that's great)

Jason received his Camp Grizzly merit badges (Sculpture, Canoeing, Camping & Rowing) and more exciting even than that, he received his Life rank. As soon as he completes a few more required merit badges, he will be ready to begin his Eagle project! We're all excited for him!!



Last night was Jacob's very first Boy Scout Court of Honor. He received his Scout rank badge and is just one requirement from earning his Tenderfoot rank. This is Jacob pinning the Parent's Pin on my shirt.

No comments: