Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to School

Today is the big day! Everyone headed off to school this morning!

Here's the group of "School Kids"!!



Jason starts High School - 9th Grade (Man, did I really just say that?)



Maddie is back to the Middle School this year - 7th Grade



Jacob moved to the Middle School this year - 6th Grade



Megan is at Elementary II - 4th Grade



Jared is also at Elementary II - 3rd Grade



Are you sitting down?

Seriously -

Are you sitting down?

Malorie is at Elementary I - Kindergarten



Here's the "Stay Home" team...



And here's the whole brood - wow, they're all growing up so darn fast!



And just for fun - we started the day with a moose in our back yard...I wasn't fast enough to get a decent picture of it (of course) and when I uploaded this one to the computer it reminded me of the "bigfoot sighting" picture...see what I mean?





Uncanny resemblance, huh?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Shiela! They are getting so big! Who allowed that? ;) Can you believe we have Kindergarteners and 3rd graders? I'll have a HS-er next year. I hope you'll help me through it. The kids look great. The 'stay home' team is just too cute. I hope everyone has a great school year.

((((Hugs)))

Michele said...

Seriously unbelievable..... Your kids look great............ almost as great as you look! What shade of lipstick are you wearing? Is that MK? It can't be Mocha Freeze.... mine doesn't look like that. Should I not be talking lipsticks on your blog and take it to email?

Amy C. said...

Ok, where to start? First of all, a high schooler? That's craziness that I refuse to believe. Secondly, the bigfoot picture made me laugh out loud! And thirdly, seriously, does that cute baby have blond hair? It catches my eye every time I see her - what quirk of genetics gave you a blondie? How fun! Enjoy your stay home team - they look like an enjoyable group of cuties!

Indiana Angel said...

Oh my gosh, Shiela, I am sitting here LOL at the pictures!! Nick has become a "Monsterquest" watcher and it seems that they always have Bigfoot on, so this has become quite the topic around here. And he had a favorite teacher in 7th grade that teased the class that "Moose aren't real" and it followed along with your picture, that no one gets a good one and so on. I'll have to make sure to show this to Nick, he'll LOVE it!!!

Gosh you've got such a great looking family :) Hard to believe we've both got Freshman this year, isnt' it??

Lauren said...

Malorie is not allowed to go to kindergarten. There's no way she's that old. Plus, what is Jaynie going to do without her other half? Wow, and Jason a high schooler? Good thing you don't age past what, 29?

amy said...

Oh my! how wonderful are these pictures! It is so great to see them all. Maddie is simply beautiful, stunning! I can't believe how much they ALL have grown! It is amazing! And you all look so cute!

Thank you for sharing!