Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Plug -

I don't very often serve as a billboard for products - but today I found something that everyone needs in their kitchen!



Click here to view "How-To" vidoes of just a few of the magazine's recipes!

The magazine caught my eye as I walked through the magazine section of the grocery today so I thumbed through it quickly. I saw a few things that I really liked, so I tossed it in the cart. I got home and sat down with it only to find that almost every page had something I am sure my family will love!

I just thought I'd share my little find and give my two thumbs up. Y'all know I don't do this very often - for me to say that a cooking magazine is good is really saying something. I'm more likely to say that a restaurant delivery menu is good!

No comments: