Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I never win anything!!

But look - our little blog won an award today! It's a blog-world award - but an award nonetheless! I'll take it! Thanks so much Michele!



Characteristics for the Smile Award:

1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids

These are the rules:

1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator.
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.

I have chosen the following five bloggers to pass this award on to - and here's why. I honestly follow dozens of blogs. Choosing just five is hard. But the following five "winners" were the first five blogs that came to mind when I read the characteristic requirement...

1. My dear friend Amy M.
2. Our family's favorite missionary's family blog Jay & Mary
3. My friend Sheri, whose blog ALWAYS makes me laugh!
4. My friend Carmel - they're Scouters, too!
5. My friend Amy C.

I love to see update notices for these blogs! They all share their homes and family and happiness and even the occasional frustration so vividly! They make my blog reading fun!

I do want to add a disclaimer here and say that I have a list of abt 20 other blogs that I could list here as well - I am grateful for all of my friends and family members who take the time to blog...thank you!

No comments: