Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Update...

Not a ton going on this week - I did have another OB appointment and since I promised to update so many of you, I figured here was the best place to do it.

We're doing great - baby is growing well and staying put, can't ask much more of her.

I'm still down (bedrest) - but we're making it. Brandon and the kids are amazing. Madilyn and some friends from church spent last Saturday preparing meals to keep in our freezer. I was amazed at how much they got done in such a relatively short amount of time. (I guess I wasn't the one standing in the kitchen cooking, so maybe I shouldn't be the one to decide if it was a short amount of time or not!)

We sure appreciate all of you who continue to contact us and check on how we're doing. The phone calls and emails and cards and baby gifts - all are so touching and we appreciate you so much!

Today we're 30 weeks and 4 days - tonight it feels like time is really dragging by - I like the days when it seems to be flying by much better!

No comments: