Either these doctor appointments are coming faster and faster - or we're just getting really boring in between appointments because it feels like I JUST posted a baby update without much else in between!
Well, this one is easy enough - everything is still the same! Which is great news. We are currently 31.5 weeks along...we're hoping to reach 35-36 weeks and our doctor finally caved and said he'd love to see 36 weeks also. He has been saying he'd like to see us make it to 38, but I think he has given in too and would throw us a party at 36.
So that's it - clean bill of health and instructions to "Keep doing what you're doing." Which is getting harder and harder...only because, well, I'm bored out of my skull. But we all know that it's for the best and sucking it up for a few more weeks isn't going to kill us! However, daily trips to NICU for hours at a time probably would kills us - so we'll mind the doctor!
Thanks for checking on us...one more week behind us!
No comments:
Post a Comment