Brother, I hate this kind of stuff! And for the record, I'm only doing this b/c I love the friend who tagged me...that's what I get for snooping around and catching up with her blog! Do NOT feel obligated to stick around and read this - Brandon and I full on know that we are boring as all get out! lol
How long have you been together? 14 years (married) 20 years (since we first met)
How old is he? 37
How old are you? 37
Who eats more? Depends on who is pregnant at the time
Who said "I love you" first? Brandon
Who is taller? Brandon by about 6 inches
Who sings better? BRANDON!!!
Who is smarter? Depends on if you want "book smarts" or "street smarts" - he wins in the book department!
Who does the laundry? I do the majority of it - but Brandon isn't helpless when I'm down
Who does the dishes? The kids - ha ha ha! Between the two of us - I think it would be a toss up...I might do them a little more only b/c I'm home all day
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who pays the bills? I do - but with the money he earns! :)
Who mows the lawn? Back in the good old days, when we had GRASS, I did it!
Who cooks dinner? I do a majority of the time - but like laundry, Brandon does a great job in the kitchen when we need him to.
Who is more stubborn? Him of course! ;)
Who kissed who first? Brandon kissed me! "Kiss me quick."
Who asked who out? Brandon asked me to lunch when I was a senior in High School.
Who proposed? He did -
Who is more sensitive? Again, it must be him - of course! :)
Who has more friends? I maintain way more friendships than he does.
Who has more siblings? He has 9, I have 1...lol
Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think we're pretty equal in that department, but FOR SURE the pants look WAY better on him than the do on me!!
Who are you tagging? Carmel, Amy C., Lauren B., Jules, Gretchen, & Sheri. (come on guys, I had to do it)
3 comments:
I honestly didn't think you would do it! Good girl. . .
I did it - you can check it out on my blog!
http://onceuponatimeinlv.blogspot.com/
Aw, man! This is what I get. I went to Sheri's today and then yours. I just did a meme today. It wasn't a Valentine's one. Does that count? I didn't even tag you in the one I did. Better watch out! ;o) Do I still have to do it? Can you hear me whine?
p.s.
Still doing ok?
Post a Comment