Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Isn't he sweet??

I think I may have made mention of Joseph's desire to continuously test drive the "terrible 2's" before he actually turns 2, haven't I?

Well, in case I haven't - or in case y'all didn't believe me - here's just a sample of what I'm talking about.

Tonight Brandon and the 3 oldest kids (aka "mom's helpers") all have various activities at the church. This leaves me alone with Megan, Jared, Malorie, Melanie and JOSEPH!! Oh sure, Brandon reminds Megan and Jared about being "the oldest kids at home" and how for a few more weeks we really have to help mom, blah blah blah and tells them to watch Joseph, but in their defense, this kid is almost impossible to keep your thumb on!

We did pretty well for the first hour everyone was gone, and then I realized we were doing TOO WELL! It was TOO quiet and Joseph was nowhere to be found. Megan and Jared were reading books in my room - the little girls were watching Spongebob in my room - and Joseph....where was Joseph???

Found him......



He was in the kitchen, of course. Never mind that Megan had shut off all of the lights downstairs! There he sat, on the kitchen island, in the dark...in a huge pile of powdered sugar!!!!!!



Tonight was Jacob's Blue & Gold and each boy was asked to bring a cake and frosting - one of the "games" was going to be for the boy and a parent to decorate a cake (dessert). So in the rush to get out the door on time, the powdered sugar used to make the frosting somehow was forgotten...

Right where Joseph could find it! I'm just very proud of myself for grabbing the camera instead of a really big stick!

2 comments:

Amy C. said...

Naughty boy - but great pictures!

Anonymous said...

LOL....at least he was in the middle of your kitchen bar........and not the familyroom carpet! OYE!!!

Such a cute sweet lil boy! ;)