I think most of you know that I go in to my OB's office weekly for progesterone injections - theory is it will help prevent pre-term labor...hey, we're game! Anyway, I see my doctor every other week, and the nurse on the off weeks for the injections only. Today was an "injection only" day - I met up with my doctor and the nurse in the hallway before I was taken to a room and the doctor came in with us - we truly do love this doctor! Here are the ultra sound pictures I was sent home with on an "injection only" day! :)
They aren't fabulous - I have an official ultra sound scheduled for this Monday. This was a quickie peek to measure and see how she's doing!
She's still a she! She weighs
2 lb 13 oz and measures
29w2d (we're 27w3d today). So she's doing just GREAT!
Profile: Bottom Center - Chin to left.

Foot: How CUTE is that!?

Front: Face in center, chin to left.
2 comments:
I know I sound like a dork. But in the last picture she just looks so graceful and pretty. She seems calm, and almost posing. BEAUTIFUL.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Thanks for the pics. It feels like forever since I've seen ultrasound pictures. There's just something awe inspiring about them. I miss Dr Richards...
Post a Comment