Friday, January 18, 2008

Joseph & Jaynie

This little man has become a terror in our kitchen. He is not afraid to climb on anything. All day long I hear the sound of the chairs from the table sliding around the kitchen to various locations at the counter top. His favorite landing point is just below the cupboard that holds the marshmallows.

Earlier this week, I went and got Joseph out of bed and put him on the floor to walk down stairs. As we walked past the laundry area upstairs, I stopped so I could sort and start a load to wash. By the time I got down to the kitchen, this is what I found...

Joseph teetering on the most narrow counter space in the kitchen, eating from the entire bag of mallows that he dumped on the counter top.




I'm glad I got this recorded before Jaynie outgrew this cute phase. Lately she's been reciting little songs and poems for us. Her favorite has been "Little Sally Walker" which I believe is a jump-rope song.



Subtitles for those who couldn't quiet understand our princess...

"Little Sally Walker walking down the street,
But she did not have a partner so she stopped by me.
She said,
Hey girl, do that thing,
do that thing you like to do."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cuteness! They are just adorable :o)