Thursday, September 27, 2007

Megan's Day

Today Megan received the Principal Pride award. It's the same award as we called Student of the Month in our previous school.



Sorry the pictures are so small - I was half way to town when I realized that I'd left my camera at home - so I had to rely on my trusty cell phone camera. Considering I took these pictures from clear across the gym, they're not bad.

Megan shaking the Principal's hand.



They also had a fun reward for the kids - one of the local grocery owners, Jeff W, had some contest going with the kids and apparently the kids won because Jeff got a pie thrown in his face at the assembly. What a good sport! The kids loved it. You should have heard them chanting, "Pie in face, pie in face..."







Again, sorry everything is so small this time. It was the cell phone or nothing...




1 comment:

Katherine said...

WTG Megan! That's great!!!