Monday, January 29, 2007

Ok, I know I said I wasn't gonna...

I was just going to update my post from a few days ago by adding a picture to it. But last night, Brandon and I went to visit our new nephew Levi, and he is, quite possibly, one of the cutest "not mine" babies I've seen in a long time! I'm glad we went to see him - we had sick kids so we left them home w/ Jason and blitzed up for an hour. BIL is so busy and between their family's schedule and ours, it was last night or most likely Thanksgiving!

A little update - he is doing just great. He looked a little bit yellow, but nothing worth worrying about. Mom is doing great. Her older kids are giving her a hard time about being "loopy" on her pain killers. This delivery was a repeat c/s. They did stay with the name Levi Daniel. It was funny holding him and realizing that what he weighed at 38wks is the exact same thing Joseph weighed at 35wks. And, it was funny...well, not really...to see him next to Joseph. You don't realize how fast your own children are growing when you see it happen a little bit each day.

Ok, Ok, enough rambling. Here are a few pictures I snapped with my cell phone. His hair is so yellow-blonde! Just an adorable baby!





1 comment:

amy said...

Oh man, thank you so much for sharing. He IS a cute one. I love being informed. You can ramble all you want. Very cute.

Thank you

Amy