Saturday, January 13, 2007

LOL - my twisted sense of humor

I am pretty sure I've shared my other favorite AFV clip before (Dancing Machine). I think this one I'm going to show right now takes it's place. I have laughed so hard at this video I have cried! It's one you have to watch more than once. The second, third, etc time you watch, listen to the camera man laughing in the background! This is SO something I could see happening at one of our family get-togethers!



Adding Dancing Machine, simply b/c it's still a favorite!

Dancing Machine

Add to My Profile | More Videos

1 comment:

amy said...

Ok, so, I'm really not sure how to comment effectively with my hands shaking so much from laughing so much. I LOVE dancing machine. Mark and I always mess around with it. And we have threatened a shock collar on our dog a couple of times. This makes the humor so much finer!

Thank you so, much! I needed that today.