Happy Thanksgiving!
This year we went to my parent's house Wednesday afternoon. We spent the night at their house and got ready for dinner with them. The past 2 years we've been with Brandon's family, which I totally didn't mind at all, but it was nice to see my family this year.
We left shortly after lunch/dinner and stopped at Brandon's mom's house. He had a sister and brother home from out-of-town...plus all of the locals. It was a full house, but that's always fun - especially for the kids. It's fun to watch the cousins becoming old enough to enjoy one another's company instead of just competing for the favorite toys in grandma's basement. They are developing sincere relationships, which is exactly why - more than 10 years ago - we decided that instead of taking the higher paying jobs in silicon valley, we'd move home and be by family. Ahhh, it's nice to have decisions like that one starting to pay off!
Naturally, I forgot to take my camera with us yesterday so I have zero pictures - but I know my mom and sister took pictures and I've already instructed them to pass them along when they download them.
No comments:
Post a Comment