Monday, November 27, 2006

SNOW!

Crud! I hate snow so much!

Thankfully, we have our roof on and 90% of the doors and windows in on the house...but we still have the snow to deal with. The driveway never was professionally done, so it's going to be a bear this season too.

We had someone(s) on the property Friday night steal a bunch of building supplies - 2x4's and maybe a few other odds and ends...nothing major. But it was still enough to boil my blood! I just HATE that feeling of being violated when things are taken from you! However, it did motivate us to get somethings done that we'd been draging our feet on, so maybe it was a kind-of good thing in a way.

Here's a picture of us having our Sponge Bob dinner a couple of weeks ago. Nickalodeon played 24hrs of SB so we recorded them and then after dinner the next night we crashed and watched them.


We had Sponge Bob's Crabby Patties, Gary's Great Fixin's, Patrick's Punch, Squidward's Squigilly Fries, Sandy's Sauce, Mr. Crab's Crabcakes (not a huge hit, lol) and Jellyfish Jigglers...Man, I feel like I'm forgetting something - oh well...it was great fun!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Ooohhh that sounds like great fun... the SB dinner that is. Snow... I won't even start with that.