Saturday, November 11, 2006

Nov 11, 06


How's the house coming? It is. Some days it feels like it's moving along faster than others - and then there are also days that it seems we'll never really live in this house! LOL Brandon came home last night and said he has all but the great-room windows installed! That's amazing! I can't wait to see it. I didn't dare drive my toboggan, err, I mean van out there Thurs or Fri b/c it had snowed and needless to say, we don't do snow so well. Not sure what we'll do when we LIVE there...I'm all for hunkering down until the spring thaw, but I'm betting other family members will opt to socialize! The nerve!

Anyhoo - here's a pic from a couple of weeks ago. Now you have to imagine white windows in those holes! LOL For a size reference, that's Brandon on the bay window roof...squint, he's there, I promise!

Besides the house stuff, we're doing well. Joseph managed to stay off anything worse than a cold! Thank goodness! The kids are still loving school in DP. The drive is...well, it's an 1.5hr drive every morning at 7:30 - not something I would recommend! LOL But it's not the worst thing that could happen to us. The news the other night said that a kid had been expelled from the school Jason WOULD have been attending if we'd stayed in this district because he had created a hit list/death list - NICE! So I'll stop complaining about my morning commute!

No comments: