Monday, March 12, 2012

Pineterest

I have found so very many wonderful ideas on Pinterest that I'd love to do with my family. But I'm not very crafty. I'm an old dog that doesn't take well to new tricks. But when I saw this idea I knew it would be a hit so I went to the store that same day and got my "supplies"...



So my supply list wasn't very long. 1- Garage floor drip pan and 1-pkg of 3M removable wall stick things (see, I'm not very crafty).

I was sure the kids would love it and I was right. Meredith spent most of the afternoon in front of the wall.

When the older kids got home they enjoyed it too!

And then...

What to my wondering eyes should appear...

But my oldest kid enjoying my creation...that I found on Pineterest...the site that he mocks to no end

Busted! (Although I will give him credit - he and the older kids have been carrying on quite an impressive game of Scrabble/Words With Friends all weekend! See? Educational for one and all!)

1 comment:

Kara Anderson said...

I don't want to grow up, cuz baby if I did...I wouldn't be a toys r us kid!