Saturday, March 10, 2012

Basketball

Jacob had a great basektball season! He has such a love for the game and such a good attitude! I'm very proud of him.



I don't know what the W/L record was for the team this year...something like Not-Many over Quite-A-Few. But his team was so fun to watch. They have so much heart!



Jacob is already looking forward to summer ball and next season. We were saddened to learn that Mr. Ryan (HS Varsity Coach) retired this year. We haven't heard yet what the official coaching staff will be next season. We're hoping the other coaches will stick around!



Good Job, Jacob! Thanks for being such a good kid and such a great sport! And thanks for putting up with your mom's (and occasionally even dad's) yelling from the stands!



Oh yeah - the banquet! What a great group of boys! I'm looking forward to the next 3 years!



Jacob was presented the Most Improved award. I couldn't agree more - and not just because I'm his mom! Jacob worked his guts out this season!



Ok, now we're done blogging about basketball...for a couple of months anyway! Ü

No comments: