
We drank "Pink Ink"...


And I'm pretty sure Jason drank too much!

Yertle the Turtle was the gymnastics of our olympics this year. A favorite!




When the official measurements were recorded Team Tobeck won the Turtle Tower event (we won't be inviting them again next year).

Joseph has almost mastered getting that Wocket into the Pocket!

Gracie got frustrated with her Tweetle Beetle Battle performance.

Team Tobeck Ringing the Gak

Malorie and Dad Hopping on Pop

At the end of the Hop on Pop course you have to "Hop on Pop" - part way though the night I noticed that one of our kids wanted Brandon to play with them and thought he should have a picture of his "pop" to hop on, too. I love my kids.

The Geeling on the Ceiling proved to be the most challenging event again this year!



The Zizzer-Zazzer-Zuz cake ... perfection! Brandon seems to have a Seuss gene - look at that cake!

(Patiently waiting for cake.)
2 comments:
Can I just say I love your family? You guys are fantastic
Will you adopt me? Heck my kids, too??
Post a Comment