

Yep, we're pretty darn proud of him!

Jason selected Mike Deakins as his Mentor. I was very impressed by his selection. It's the scouts opportunity to publicly thank the person who they feel made a difference in their scouting journey. There are so many fabulous people that he had to choose from - but Mike was the first Scoutmaster Jason had when we moved here. Jason shared how Mike really made scouting exciting, fun and real for him! I couldn't agree more! (The next best part about the Mentor is that the award is a surprise to everyone, even the recipient - and since I'm such a GIRL I always get teary at this part!)

So much support from our families on both sides! There were only a few who weren't in the picture - that's what we get for trying to take a picture at the same time the cake line opened, I guess!

The grandparents! As I think back on my own childhood I am able to remember how much it meant to me to have my grandparents there to support me and cheer me on! I'm so glad my own kids will have those same memories!

Can you tell I'm about to burst with pride and excitement? And let me say, one more time, I'M NOT SHORT!

Pay Backs! It's always fun watching the parents try to get the Eagle neckerchief on their scout...except not so much when you're the parent! We did pretty well!

Awwww...

Receiving his Eagle from Bishop Wiltse - now it's official!

Pinning Dad!

Never too tall to love on his mama!

Uncle James...

Uncle Larry...

Aunt Lindsay...
1 comment:
Congtatulations Jason!!! I am so proud of you. Although I am a little disappointed I wasn't named your mentor. Afterall, I taught you everything there is to know about scouting! Ha ha ha! Luv & miss you guys!
Post a Comment