Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mother's Little Helper

Now that the kids are back in school, I only have Joseph and Meredi at home keeping me company. They're great fun. They follow me around "helping" me most of the day.

However...there was that one day...I had been upstairs sorting and running loads of laundry - all this AFTER I had cleaned the entire kitchen, mind you - and I came downstairs to find that Meredi decided she needed some Fruit Loops...



I've gotten pretty good at grabbing the camera instead of losing my cool when funky things like this happen around here - which is often! Look how cool THIS picture turned out! (Click on it to see it bigger!) I think I'm going to make it the wallpaper for our desktop! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not making lemonade out of lemons....it's making desktop wallpaper out of messes! :o) I'm impressed you kept cool and darn that Murphy's Law. I think I should never clean the floor b/c as soon as I do, something spills and messes it up.

Erin said...

Yeah, looks like my house.