Saturday, September 19, 2009

Good Neighbors

So the story is too long and twisted to really tell it all - but the end result is this...this is the black bear that our neighbor's brother shot with his bow in our "back yard", so to speak - really it was in Brandon's mom's back yard, but that's close enough when we're talking fangs and claws!!



I know it's not a big bear and it was estimated to only be a couple of years old - and it's a black bear, which I've been told isn't necessarily an aggressive breed... but you know what?? IT'S A BEAR!! DOES ANY OF THAT MATTER???

Never a dull moment!

(I blurred the hunter's face out b/c I didn't get his permission to blog him - and not that he'd even probably care, but you never know!)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh! By the way, it looks like a BIG bear to me.

tims_mom said...

That is not the cute and cuddly kind, that you tuck into bed with you, that is for sure!

Flashlight Girl said...

whoa-- not a fan of Goldilocks and the 3 Bears if you know what I mean. Scary.