We've been in school for a week now and everyone is doing just great. Everyone likes their teachers. Everyone is happy to have reconnected with friends. Nobody (except Malorie & Melanie) likes the bus, but it's a right of passage ... or so we tell them!

Everyone except the Malorie & Melanie rode the bus the first day (they liked it then, I guess). When we got to the Elementary School, Malorie quickly hooked up with old friends from her class last year...

...and before I knew it, she was a 1st Grader!

Melanie was excited to start school all summer long - right up until the last 3 days before it started, then she thought maybe she'd stay home instead! But when the day came, she was as excited as everyone else and without shedding a single tear, she turned into one of the school kids right before my very eyes!
1 comment:
I honestly cannot believe that Melanie is in school. I remember her being almost too small for her carseat. Your kids are great. Maddie looks too old to be your child by the way!
Post a Comment