It has just been wonderful seeing our little man have such a special day and being loved by so many people! Thank you all for making his day great!
As soon as I can figure out what our computer's problem is I'll upload pictures...until then, you're stuck with this! (Figured out the problem...Mid May before it's resolved!)
Started the day with a trip to the Grocery where Joseph and Meredi got to drive the cart...

Mail-Call!

Presents!

3! 3! 3!

When I asked Joseph what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday, he ordered "Green!" So GREEN it was!
3 comments:
Too funny about the EasyMac. I hope he had a great day and I can't wait to see pics.
That's cute about the easy Mac and not just a box, but a whole case. Now I know why you love your dentist so much. Happy birthday little guy. My favorite memory of him is still the hokey pokey video you posted of him a while back. Charlotte could not get enough of that!
Ok, well, I have to comment again. He is such a cutie. Look at all that hair! Thanks for the pics.
Post a Comment