This video is amazing! The contestant's name is Susan Boyle - she really stuck it to Simon and the other judges...and the entire audience for that matter...who had decided before she even opened her mouth to sing that she was going to stink!
I laughed, I cried, and I've watched this video countless times. To the point where Joseph will come up beside me at the computer and say "Noooooooo!" when I start it. LOL
You'll have to follow the link, sorry - the embedding has been disabled by YouTube. But take the extra minute to click - it's so WORTH IT!! Such a great lesson on not judging a book by it's cover!

CLICK HERE! Britain's Got Talent - Susan Boyle -
I Dreamed A Dream, Les Miserables.
This video makes me smile for so many reasons! And the shock of seeing Simon genuinely SMILE is priceless!
2 comments:
I loved this! It made me cry.
This woman continues to blow me away...what a beautiful voice she has!
Post a Comment