Saturday, April 04, 2009

Spring Break

We started Spring Vacation with a family game night and potluck dinner at the church. I'm not a huge fan of large gatherings...nothing at all to do with the activity...everything to do with my anti-social tendencies! But this turned out to be so much fun.



And leave it to Aunt Jane to introduce a new game that we will soon own in our home! Quite possibly the funnest game I've ever...EVER...played! Wackee-6



We spent a couple of days at Grandma Janet and Grandpa Gary's house and had a lot of fun there. Grandma thought she was pretty funny making this doll for Meredi with a picture of Meredi ironed on for it's face!



Of course the kids LOVED the part where they got to go swimming!







In case anyone thinks Joseph doesn't have Grandma Janet around his little finger...here he talked her in to one more trip in to the pool after it was time to leave.



Later in the week, Meredi received a birthday card from Grandma Lee.



Mom & Meredi had some fun with the camera!

4 comments:

jen said...

I love being able to follow your cute family! Hope all is well.

Flashlight Girl said...

What a great Spring Break opener! My kids' new favorite game-- Imaginiff

Yvette A said...

OMG! I have to say my mum made me dolls like that for my sisters families and I, my dh is a little freaked out buy them..lol

Love reading your updates

Lauren said...

That little doll is so funny. That is how I would do a craft. I am glad you enjoyed being a little social. I have come to realize I am more anti-social than I once though, and I'm ok with it. Thanks for the pics