Saturday, January 03, 2009

New Year's Eve 2008

We had another wonderful Mexican Buffet at our home this year! Almost all of Brandon's local extended family attended. We had 41 people for dinner - and it was great!

Everyone grabbed a seat for the blessing and then started making tacos...tacos...and more tacos!






After dinner, the younger kids all gravitated to Uncle Courtney...he's "that" uncle in our family. He's the winder-upper and the kids all love him to death!



The tweens and teens boys all headed downstairs for trampoline football. Guess I'm getting old - jumping on the trampoline is the LAST thing I would have considered doing after eating tacos! Blech!



Those of us who opted to keep our tacos to ourselves broke out board games to pass the night away!





We had a great time - and so much more happened than just these few pictures can share! We can't wait to do it again next year!

4 comments:

Indiana Angel said...

We do the whole board game thing on New Year's Eve too :) Looks like a great time with so much family surrounding you!

amy said...

Man, I love the candid shots of your family. I can't believe how long Malorie's hair is! Man! your kids are so darn cute!

Amy C. said...

It looks like you had a fun night! One of these years we'll join you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a blast.

Happy New Year to the Lee's!