Here's what I found on the camera from the last week:
Joseph got a bike for Christmas and it has been the BEST GIFT EVER! He rides around and around and around the kitchen island/table. He constantly instructs us to "Wook out!" The little bucket on the back flips down to dump stuff out...he will leave that flipped down and ride around sometimes. When he first did that we asked him what he was doing and he said it was his plow! Smart kid! lol (Oh, and the attire is all his own doing!)

Meredi - Where EVER does she get her love for guns?

Megan helps Meredi ride the plow.

After the plow picture, the kids caught me with the camera and posed...



I bought Blues Clues videos for Jason and Maddie YEARS ago. Back when Nick Jr still had FACE (sorry, some of you will know what that means, some won't...don't feel bad!)...anyway, when Joseph put this tape in the older kids were thrilled to see that it was Steve and not Joe! (I kind of was too, I don't like Joe so much!)

Patty cake!
1 comment:
Thanks for all the pics. I do know who FACE is, but only cuz I used to babysit. I can't believe how cute your kids are!
Post a Comment