Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day


We had so much fun this year! On Monday, the three little kids and I went and bought decorations for a Valentine's Day party. Malorie didn't say a word to anyone about it for 2 whole days! I was sure she'd blow it! When the kids and Brandon left yesterday morning, the girlies and I started decorating and fixing dinner.

We had Hawaiian Haystacks for dinner and a strawberry cake for dessert.




Our friend, Marilyn, brought by a huge bouquet of balloons for the kids!



It was fun for the girlies to get to surprise the "school kids" and daddy when they got home!

2 comments:

tims_mom said...

Wow! What a fun house you have! Our celebration was quite lowkey! Most exciting was the heart shape brownie I made, decorated with frosting, that someone decided to, um, snitch off.

Nancy

Gnomey said...

Awesome Decorations! What fun! I can't believe Malorie kept it secret - Very Cool!