We started our vacation at Ecola State Park. We are going back some day soon. It was amazing!

This is the first "big" vacation our family has taken - it was truly a special event!




It rained on us the whole day, but we didn't mind!

...the WHOLE day!

Look, mom - a star fish (which now we apparently have to call a sea star...whatever) - Just like the one you didn't let me keep when I was 10!

Fear not - I didn't let Meredith keep this one either, so I guess I've learned this lesson, too!

When we got around to drying off later in the day, we drove down to Tillamook, OR to tour the Tillamook Cheese Factory! Who couldn't love a place that served ice-cream cones like these?

3 comments:
Your posts ALWAYS make me smile, Shiela! Thank You! and...I ADORE the tooties pic! What a little tiny name...for ALL THOSE PIGGIES! Can't wait for the rest of your trip. I really do admire you and Brandon. What great parents you both are!
I love these pictures. You and Brandon haven't aged a DAY! So adorable. What a great idea with the feetsies! I want to do that! Oh tillamook, I've been there, so yummy. Thanks for sharing your vacation with me!
I love the feeties picture~ such a cool idea! You need to frame it- most definitely!
Post a Comment