Thursday, June 24, 2010

Misc

So apparently I've been slacking in the blog department...again! Here is just a quick attempt to get all caught up with the pictures that are on my memory card!

Joe and Mom just a'swingin at Auntie Joy's house!



This one is for my mom. She tells me I'm not in the blog enough. This is me standing in a rut made by our friends' surburban that got stuck in the mud at scout camp! Fun times!



I made some really cute cupcakes for my Scouts - of course I also made enough for the kids to test them at home before we sent the rest off to camp!



The many faces of Gracie! (These pictures were all taken within 3 seconds of each other.)



Got to spend a couple of hours with some of my favorite people!

Cousin Skel and Kera who is my cousin's cousin...making her a 2nd cousin? Or is she a removed cousin? I hate that!!

Cousin Mardi and Sister Lindsay


The messy little face only a mother could love...



...and boy do I ever!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuteness! It looks like all is well with you and yours. Is that scout camp pic recent? You're wearing a jacket!

Shiela Lee said...

Um, yes Miss I Live In Florida - lol - it was six days ago! ROFLOL

Tammy said...

Cute, sweet, fun!!! So nice to see your face, and Gracie's too! She is growing up so sweetly.