Thursday, June 10, 2010

Melanie Jayne turned 6

I don't know if there is a much better gift to get for your birthday than to have early release from the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! We all made a trip to Baskin-Robbins to celebrate both exciting events!



Then it was home for an entire afternoon of partying!



Grandma Janet made adorable pillow cases to go with the Tinkerbell bedspread she (and Malorie) got!



The little cheese ball held up every one of her gifts and posed for a picture! I chose one of the many to share!



Happy Birthday Miss Jaynie - we love you more and more each day and we're so glad you are part of our family!!
xoxo
Mom

1 comment:

amy said...

I am in complete denial that your kids can be this old! Melanie is suppose to stay 3 yrs old! Oh my gosh! how fund and exciting.