Saturday, November 14, 2009

"This sucks!"

I tried to think of a more dignified title for this entry...one a little more respectful maybe...but then I figured a direct quote from her daughter was probably fitting!

Our dear friend Marge passed away 2 weeks ago. She is my sister-in-law, Mindy's, mother...shouldn't that make her my mother-in-law-in-law or something? Whatever she is (or isn't) to us on paper, she is a dear friend who we love like family and who will be missed!

Mindy told me that the day will come when Marge will get a tongue lashing for this! I supposed you'd have to understand their relationship to really appreciate the humor in that! :) But just so Marge knows...I'm on Mindy's side - and I may not be as vocal when the time comes, but you can bet I'll be standing right behind Mindy nodding and wholeheartedly agreeing...maybe even gutsy enough to shake my finger!

All joking and kidding aside - our family loves Marge...we will miss her until we are blessed to meet again!

3 comments:

The Lee's!! said...

If I would have known I was going to be quoted...

Shiela Lee said...

Like that would have made a difference ;)

Amy C. said...

I'm so sorry!