


A little known fact (before I published it on the internet anyway) is that I have a sincere fear of refrigerator rolls...well, of the cans they come in I mean. It all ties back to my hatred of being startled I guess (and a little bit of having the flesh torn off my hands...)
When Jared tore a can open, it popped with enough force to 1) give mom cardiac arrest and 2) to make a mark on his chest!!! (Validation!!) Luckily, we have Jacob around - he's our resident quick-whit who instantly called out to me and said, "Mom, Jared needs the cannonball wound ointment!!!" You'll probably have to enlarge the picture (and squint) to see the red circle in the center of his chest...but it's there - and you'll have to be a Brian Regan fan to appreciate Jacob's joke!

His reference to the cannon ball wound ointment is in the last minute and a half of this video! Enjoy.
2 comments:
I found out that Brian Regan is going to be in Salt Lake in March! I instantly thought of you. I would LOVE to see him with you!
And we make homemade donuts for us day after T-day.
I am also afraid of those cans - and I am SO laughing hard at Brian Regan! (it's a 6-hour drive to SLC - I may have to drive up and see him!).
Post a Comment