Thursday, August 20, 2009

Vacation

So just for kicks, as a souvenir I brought home a case of pneumonia that I have been fighting for a week now - really takes the wind out of my sails when it comes to blogging I guess! We took 3 cameras on vacation - not exactly sure what we were thinking! :) Here are some from one of the cameras - I don't even really promise that you'll ever see any from the others! lol I also just realized that we had a trip to Silverwood BEFORE our trip to Seattle that isn't on the blog yet - I'm thinking it may not make it at all. We'll see.

Anyway - here is our very fun (minus pneumonia) trip to Seattle last week!

Woodland Park Zoo


Joseph listening to whales at the Aquarium


Mom and Jaynie reaching in the touch-tank at the Aquarium


The family posing with Sylvester and Sylvia at Ye Olde Curiosity Shoppe


Of course we stopped to pose with a 8' Bear on the sidewalk!


Gracie was thrilled to get to the hotel


3-D movie at the Science Center


Space Needle


Back to the Science Center


We were lucky enough to catch a wonderful Jim Henson exhibit! You would have to know what huge Muppet fans we are to really appreciate how much we enjoyed the chance to BE the muppets!


I don't think we were to North Bend before everyone was sacked out!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Sheila your my hero! I get anxious going in the front yard with my kids. Your vacations always look awsome. What a cute family!