Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cell Phone Pictures

Sorry, there are a lot - but I when I took these pictures I thought they were important...now most of them are just silly, but at least I know they made it to the blog!

The cookies I baked for my sister to thank her for picking up something in town for me...then forgot to send them with Brandon to give her so I took this picture and sent it to her phone...I was informed it wasn't the same - go figure.



The Other Mother's roof after the 9 or so feet of snow last winter.



Visiting Sharon at SHMC - Joseph found a little couch in the ICU waiting room that was just his size.



What kid wouldn't love going to the dentist when they load you up with granola bars and juice boxes! :)



Madilyn's volleyball team (she's middle standing row furthest to your right). She didn't buy a team photo so I stopped at the trophy case in her school and took this picture for her! :)



Jared's art on the school bulletin board...if you have time to click on it and squint to read it it's pretty cute.



One of many reasons our family loves Ben and Aaren so much!



Malorie standing in front of the moose antler bulletin board at school. (And I'm officially letting her hair grow out again!)



Silly hats at Michael's.



Mom and Meredi playing around with the phone.



Joseph's first official dentist appointment/cleaning!



Crayons that Meredi bit the tops off from at Red Robin.



Joseph getting a piggy-back-ride from Chaylee!



Jared receiving his Wolf rank.



Meredi - not sure where she is or why her eyes are so big, but she's darn cute!



Yep, our van really has that many miles on it - and yep, I stopped in the middle of the road and took this picture!!



Dad and Meredi at Chataqua - we have officially vowed to never do the Teriyaki noodles and kabobs ever again...just not what they used to be! :(

No comments: