
It's very possible that this past year was the fast passing year in history! Holy smokes! Where did it go? It honestly seems like

...and now look at her!! She must be a real kiddo now - she qualified for our family traditions and had a birthday complete with a card and gift from her great-grandmother Thomas, and phone calls and gift ($$ toward a swing-set this

She had a fun little party with the family last night.

Joseph, Melanie & Malorie were far more interested in unwrapping gifts than she was!

CAKE!

I followed a recipe from my good friend Michele's blog and it turned out great!

I had a lot of help from Melanie and Joseph making it...and on the off chance that it might actually turn out, we took a photo of the prep because it was pretty fun and very cool!
2 comments:
I cna't believe that! She grew so fast! I love the cake, I'm doing that for my girls for their birthday this year. I love it! Happy Birthday little one!
That is an AWESOME cake!
Post a Comment