Friday, March 20, 2009

Delilah!

I didn't think to take a "before" picture...but here's the "after" shot!



I don't know why, but for the last week Malorie has been asking me to cut her hair. I don't know if a friend at school got her hair cut or if Malorie was just tired of a 45 pound pony tail every day - but Wednesday night we finally did it!



And of course, Jaynie needed to have her's cut too! She has had bangs, but we have never, ever cut the length of her hair since she was born. We honestly cut more off than we left on!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh. I always realized that they had thick hair, but I never realized it was that thick! Your kids are so darn cute!

The Swimmer said...

I LOVE the new haircuts!!!

Gnomey said...

Lucky girls! They have SO MUCH HAIR!

Very, Very Cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't believe my three children combined have that much hair :o) The girls look adorable.