We went downstairs early to assess the damage...

I'm sure there was still some snow when Gracie was born...for sure there was COLD - but I'm counting this as her "first snow".

Joseph enjoys watching the snow and he says he wants to go out and play in it - but when it comes time to suit up, he almost always disappears.

Brandon and I ventured outside to shovel the sidewalk and the decks...

MAN! There is just MUCH stinking snow out there!

(That's the pick-up, just in case you can't tell!)
After I shoveled for a while, it dawned on me that nobody in their right mind is going to come out to our place to actually walk on our sidewalk or decks, so I started taking some pictures instead!

The snow is "deeper than a dog"...

We had to venture out to the county road to UNstuck the truck -

Figured it would be fun to document the snow depth on the mailbox before the plows come by and knock it down. (The whole box, not just the snow!)

I had a chance to do a little more depth documenting while I was walking back down the driveway from the road...
And it's still snowing......
8 comments:
Wow that is a LOT of snow!!! I love the picture of the pine trees, that is just stunning!
Ok, I just loved that video. Thanks for that. I never knew you enjoyed snow that much. Oh, and whose dog is that?
omg, Sheila!!! That is the funniest thing I've ever seen! ENJOY!!!
Sheila that was sooo funny! Lance and I can't stop laughing. I hope you got out of the driveway eventually. :)
Ok that was friggin hilarious!! Thanks for the laugh! We dont have nearly as much snow as you do ;)
I saw on the news the 46" in Spokane over Christmas. . . Holy Cow! I'm so never moving there! Your little spot in the world looks lovely, but man I hate snow. The video was classic!
You are so funny!
That is an amazing amount of snow. Looks like a blast to play in and not so much to clean off everything.
A white Christmas would be lovely. We didn't get it here in Jersey.
Deb/3giggly
YOu have some beautiful pictures...I love the one with Joseph looking out at the snow w/ the Christmas tree lit. very professional looking.
Post a Comment