
I would have snapped a few pictures this morning when Brandon left for work.

We had a couple of inches of snow left from a day last week, but nothing real impressive...

And now, 12 hours later, we have snow in places where we didn't no snow could go!

(Yes, the hermit in me is LOVING this! We had a pizza, sweats and games night tonight...and have been constantly refreshing the "school closures" page on our local news channel's website. We're anxiously anticipating a Snow Day tomorrow...we'll all be horribly disappointed if the bus rumbles down our road in the morning!)
1 comment:
Who could imagine that we would be having a snow day on the same day when you're in Spokane and I'm in Vegas? Granted, you have considerably more snow - I think Vegas is just afraid of the ice that will be forming overnight (and they should be - people drive like idiots here!). Regardless, I'm so happy for a day at home!
Post a Comment