
I think Jared has been this same Ninja for the last four years...If he doesn't outgrow it by next Halloween, I'm going o take him to the doctor for a check up to see why he isn't getting any taller! :)


Jaynie got to be Strawberry Shortcake...I think she was this last year too! We obviously don't go all out for Halloween! The kids have caught on that all they have to do is put something on that is considered a "costume" and they get candy...easy enough!

Malorie is a cheetah this year. We've had this adorable costume for years and nobody would ever wear it. I'm pretty sure Auntie Joy made it for Katie when she was...well, small enough to wear it - and she's now in High School!


Is Joseph just too cheesy or what! LOL

Meredi-Moo! Thanks Candy - it fits perfectly!


Megan found it hard to see out from under her hat while smiling normally - it's hard being a witch sometimes! :)

Last but not least, the final kiddo who wasn't "too cool" to wear a costume to town! Way to go Jacob!

Mom dressed up as a Kangaroo...again! :)


Our family had a great time. I know we make fun of how small our home town is, but we sure do love it here!

I'm sure our kids will grow up and feel like they can't get out of this "small town" fast enough...I know someone who felt that way...and now she really appreciates raising her family in an even smaller town than the one in which she grew up -
(...and couldn't wait to get out of - live and learn.)!
1 comment:
We were going to go this year but was unsure of where it all began...maybe next time! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment