
My mom has had this same camera for a year or so now and she loves it - so it wasn't hard to talk her into telling me how wonderful it is. And now, a week later, I can do nothing but agree with her 100%.
Here are a few things that I was able to catch with the camera this week. None of it is really a big deal - just some fun shots I captured!
Usually he sticks his tongue out over his lip and calls this his "Monkey Face" - this time it was just the ears...

This little pixie just keeps getting cuter and cuter...(and so does her daddy)

Jason is taking a guitar class at school. He got an acoustic for Christmas last year and he's really pretty good. Just a couple of weeks ago a friend in his class was selling an electric guitar for $10.00 - don't know how my son walks in to deals like this, but he does. So now we get to listen to him "plugged in"...

I love Play-Doh. I used to have a real hang-up about the colors getting mixed together and the pieces falling on the floor. Now I can say that I'm 100% cured of those issues! I don't care what colors get mixed, and there is no sound more satisfying than that of dried Play-Doh getting sucked up in the vacuum. Hours of fun for the kids - Hours of semi-quiet for mom ... WIN-WIN!

Who knew an apple peeler/corer would be so fascinating??

I know I have days when I want to just drop on the floor and sleep, too!

The camera takes pictures in Black & White - which is good b/c neither my cousin, Mardi - or myself had makeup on for this picture...but boy, we have great looking teeth, eh?

And it takes pictures in Sepia...

Overall, a wonderful, wonderful little gift that I LOVE!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! The camera looks very nice, but I'm more of a hand-bag girl (slight obsession). I make Lance get the electronics for his birthday/christmas and then I benefit from it as well. (I'm sounding a bit like my dad more and more :)
I am an ultimate believer that no one can have too many cameras. I love them in all shapes and sizes! Maybe I need one like yours now. . .
Happy Birthday
Post a Comment