Most importantly, Melanie turned 4 years old on the 9th! She had a great birthday - complete with a princess dress cake! (FYI - total pain in the neck to make!)

The best gift ever was this puzzle I had made for her (Snapfish.com). A lot more pieces than I realized it would be, but still a lot of fun.

Princess books and barbies were favorites also...


The siding is still going up on the house and should be completed this week. Joseph has been glued to the windows watching "the guys". He has become buddies with Rowdy...I can't tell you how many times, while working at the living room windows, Rowdy would lift his head from nailing siding and see Joseph's face right next to him. Poor guy - it must have been somewhat startling.

Joseph also found a box of toothpicks this week and while watching Rowdy, found that he could make the toothpicks stick into the drywall above the windows. Grrrreat!

School is finally out for summer!! I didn't get any great pictures at the awards assemblies (remember, our camera is on life support) - but the kids all did wonderfully.
Marilyn came out to spend the evening with the kids while Brandon and I hit a date night. The kids were having Marilyn withdrawals, so this was a very fun visit for them. Having her bring a chocolate fountain made it an even better visit than the kids could have imagined!!
No comments:
Post a Comment