Monday, November 26, 2007

Busy Monday

Our little girl is STILL a girl, no question! And she's doing great. She's measuring several days ahead, which is good (She was 18 weeks and 2 days and measured 19 weeks.). Everything looks and measures perfectly. We couldn't ask for anything better! Our doctor's appointment was uneventful - we all sorta sat in the room looking at each other not knowing what to talk about - no hematomas, no contractions, no worries to speak of - very NOT normal for us! It was GREAT!!



Two profile shots - I'd try to point features out to you but, well, she has none! In the bottom picture though, you can see her right arm laying across her chest. Above (to the left) of her arm is her chin and nose and forehead...if that helps any.




We go back in 4 weeks for our next appointment (by the way, 4 weeks from yesterday is Christmas Eve...our receptionist was kind enough to point that out to us).

In other news, we got our first snow last night. Of course the kids were thrilled! All I could think about was the pile of studded snow tires sitting in my basement, NOT on my van and the trip I need to make to Wal*Mart to finish up Megan's birthday shopping today!

(I realize that for the first 30 seconds of this video, you see nothing but black - and after that, it doesn't get much better...but you can hear the kids and you do get to see an occasional glimps of snow.)


I do have to admit, it is beautiful out here when it snows! If I could just figure out a way to stay in my home until Spring, I'd be set! (View this morning from our living room windows.)

1 comment:

Yvette A said...

Glad to hear all is going great with the PG and little girl is growing very well, good cooking momma.

Love the view out your window, all I see is houses and snow...lol it is cold here now.