Thursday, November 08, 2007

Brothers

Yesterday (and today) Jason stayed home from school. Yesterday he had an appointment with the orthodontist. In preparation for braces, the doctor put spacers between Jason's molars...so he's home today w/ ice packs and Motrin.

But, yesterday afternoon, Jason felt ok and since there was only an hour left of school after his appointment, I just brought him home with me. The little girlies were gone, playing at their cousin's house, so it was just Jason and Joseph. I was in the kitchen and could here Joseph laughing and laughing - finally, Jason came in and said, "Hey mom, I taught Joseph how to play football." So here are a few short videos of the brothers being cute!











2 comments:

amy said...

SOOOO CUTE! my favorite is the fourth video. Joseph running to the corner by the plant. Very cute!

What music is playing in the background? Just curious. . I can't place it.


How tall is Jason compared to Brandon? He seems so darn tall!

Anonymous said...

That is so danged cute. Boys...gotta love em...

Deb