Jared has turned into a fish this summer! We are just amazed at how well he swims. I guess when you're the younger brother, you learn a lot by watching the older kids!

Jacob found the box w/ the goggles last week and we can hardly get them off his head!

Jason has Scout Camp in another week and talked his dad and a lifeguard at the pool to see if his "technique" would pass the swim test at camp! (It does! ha ha)

Megan is Jared's runner up when it comes to swimming. She would spend all day in the pool if we'd let her!

Even Joseph got to get in the big pool. Once he was in with dad, there was no taking him out! He loves being in the water!

There's our pretty little cheese-ball Maddie! I wanted to catch her without her seeing me, but I obviously failed!

Malorie LOVED swimming in the "pool with the red ladders". She hung on to the wall for the first several minutes, and then she realized that she could move around the pool with her life-jacket...I didn't see much of her again until our time in the pool was up!

Jaynie stayed on the side with mom. She got in for a few minutes with Malorie and hung on the wall...she looked so miserable! She wanted nothing to do with letting go, so we had her get out and watch the kids with mom and she was much happier!

How cute is this little boy?!
No comments:
Post a Comment