
Joseph & Grandpa

6 of these kids are Lee's - can you find them?

Here's Jaynie (she's not in the Merry-Go-Round picture - so you can stop looking for her there)
Sunday we had a nice family dinner at home after church. Thanks to a conversation with some friends, I opted to break out the china (no pun intended)! I tried really hard not to cringe every time they clanked the crystal into the china - or clinch my teeth when they cut through their ham and dragged the knife across the plate OVER and OVER and OVER! It's just dishes, right? RIGHT! They had a great time. We broke out a couple of bottles of Sparkling Cider that we had left over from Valentine's Day - the kids were hysterical with it. Of course we endured several "Why is the Rum always gone" comments - and countless "toasts" - but it was worth it! I wish I could remember what Malorie said when she walked into the kitchen and saw the table - I'll update if I remember it...but don't hold your breath!
Here's our "quick, say Happy Easter" picture - and one of Jospeh since he didn't fit into the shot! lol

No comments:
Post a Comment