Jason, Madilyn, Jacob, Megan, Jared, Malorie, Melanie, Joseph & Meredith
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Rejoice!
I don't know how much it costs to have a certified electrician wire an entire house - but I'm betting my amazing husband saved us thousands of dollars by doing this job all by himself!
Hooray! That is so darn awesome. I told my dh about your ordeal yesterday! He also asked if the wiring was stolen before I could get out that it was the other stuff. . .he couldn't believe it either.
Here in Michigan, it was $900 just to basic wire a 17x29 garage, so yep, I bet you saved TONS by having B do it! Yeah on the approval! Boo on the thieves!
2 comments:
Hooray! That is so darn awesome. I told my dh about your ordeal yesterday! He also asked if the wiring was stolen before I could get out that it was the other stuff. . .he couldn't believe it either.
You have one talented husband! Good job!
Here in Michigan, it was $900 just to basic wire a 17x29 garage, so yep, I bet you saved TONS by having B do it! Yeah on the approval! Boo on the thieves!
Nancy
Post a Comment